Our fully-qualified and accredited osteopaths go above and beyond to alleviate your pain and support your overall health.
At our award winning clinics or on-site for our corporate and specialist clients
Baby Massage Therapy
Long before babies are able to speak, they communicate with the world around them through touch. The power of touch to soothe and heal is natural and instinctive – when a baby cries, our natural instinct is to cuddle them or to rub their back. Baby massage is perfectly safe from birth and is simply an extension of this natural impulse.
The benefits of baby massage include:
- Easing colic by relaxing the diaphragm and abdominal muscles
- Helping with constipation – massaging the baby’s tummy in a clockwise direction stimulates the intestine and relieves muscle cramping
- Helping with sleep issues
- Gives you a wonderful way to bond with your baby. Regular eye contact and touch between you and your baby can help to overcome some of the effects of postnatal depression
- Helping your baby develop hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness.
Our qualified baby massage instructor will build your confidence as parents to continue your baby’s massage routine at home.
Looking after your Physical and Mental wellbeing
Our range of therapies complements each other to ensure we create ultimate wellbeing.
Nutritional advice will help those with stomach and visceral problems. Osteopathy and exercise rehabilitation works with alignment, injuries and posture. Reiki, Tai Chi and Counselling ensure that our minds are dealing with everyday stress efficiently.
How we can help you
If you would like a spinal assessment or have an injury please get in touch with us or