Our fully-qualified and accredited osteopaths go above and beyond to alleviate your pain and support your overall health.
At our award winning clinics or on-site for our corporate and specialist clients
What Causes Knee Pain?
Patellar trekking issues, Anterior or Posterior Cruciate ligament strain, Bursitis, Muscle weakness, Arthritis, Sports injuries, Medial collateral Ligament Strain, Meniscal injury, Osgood-Schlatter’s disease
knee pain some of the symptoms you may be experiencing are;
- Feeling like the knees are weak, clicking, locking or giving way
- Local specific pain which you can put your finger on and say ‘the pain is here’
- Knee feels like it is slipping when walking
- Pain when kneeling down, knee looks visually very swollen
- Raised bump under the knee cap which is very sore to touch
- Discomfort when sleeping at night, can’t get into a comfortable position
- Stiffness when waking in the morning
- Discomfort walking up and down stairs
How Osteopathy Helps with Knee Pain
Please note: if the cause of the discomfort is not mechanical in nature (due to damage to the muscles, joints, ligaments or tendons) and is due to some other underlying issue, then the Osteopath will be able to refer you to the correct health professional to help deal with your symptoms.
Looking after your Physical and Mental wellbeing
Our range of therapies complements each other to ensure we create ultimate wellbeing.
Nutritional advice will help those with stomach and visceral problems. Osteopathy and exercise rehabilitation works with alignment, injuries and posture. Reiki, Tai Chi and Counselling ensure that our minds are dealing with everyday stress efficiently.
How we can help you
If you would like a spinal assessment or have an injury please get in touch with us or